Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 15 - He's here, he's Australian, get used to it!

Openly Australian diver Matthew Mitcham won the gold in the 10-meter platform diving today in Beijing. I wasn't going to bestow upon him the honor of being my Olympic Boyfriend of the Day until I got this email from an admiring reader of this, the hottest blog on the planet right now:



With encouragement like that (and a horse's head cut off and placed in my bed last night... thanks a lot!) how can I resist welcoming Matt through my revolving door of Olympic paramours. I mean look at him:









Cute, talented, comfortable wearing very little clothing, and willing to spend a lot of time on his hair in between diving rounds -- he's got it all. In fact the only reason I almost passed him by today is because he truly has it all: he already has a boyfriend who has been by his side through all the olympic competition (here he is on FaceBook):
Lucky devils -- both of them!

Matthew is hot, happening, and (although I hate to have to share, but sharing is caring) today I dub thee, Matthew Mitcham, my Olympic Boyfriend of the day.

2 comments:

chazma said...

Thank You!

Kerry said...

What a bright spot in an otherwise run-of-the-mill Monday work day. Bless you.